ELT Vegetation Carrier is a flexible panel that covers the roof’s membrane. This is a single member green roof system, just one product with all standard green roof layers in itself.
ELT Vegetation Carrier acts as
- Drainage board,
- Erosion control,
- Water retention,
- Filter blanket
- Carry growth medium and vegetation,
- Protect roots from dry off.
- Discourages overgrowth of tap roots.
- Provide anchorage to roots.
- protection for the waterproof membrane, root anchoring for vegetation and irrigation/water distribution.
- The ELT Vegetation Carrier is the combination of two components made out of different materials, HDPE dimple board, Polyester / Hemp / Jute combination Bio-Blanket.
- Keeps air buffer between green roof and the roof slab facilitate thermal insulation.
- Designed with sustainability in mind, each component is either recycled or renewable to conserve our precious natural resources
Physical properties of ELT Green Roof System
- Dimple Height: 20 mm
- Water storage capacity: 7 L/m²
- Compressive Strength: 200 kN /m²
- Tensile Strength: 6 kN/m
- Hydraulic properties: 10 l/ (s x m)
- Air Gap between dimples: 14 l/m²
- Dimensions: 20 meter × 2 meters
Other Green Roof Systems Offered by ELT
ELT PRODUCT SYSTEMS
Floating Pillars, Green Globes, Wall Art, Mosaiculture, Portable Green Screens, Urban Farming, Green Matrix Stands, Omni Green Biowall, Green Mats, Home Decor Product.
Spaces that provides view of thick foliage, colours, flowers, waterbodies, filtered ambient light, swaying vegetation, fragrance, choosing natural materials, forms and patterns.